Urine can is a device that helps to sanitize personal waste management for bed-ridden patients, back grip for easy handling. It improves patient care, side grips for easy lifting. It is lightweight, easy to clean and is versatile enough to be used while sitting, standing or even lying down.
Urine Can is manufactured to exhausting standards and should provide functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to give independence for the individuals. It helps in cases of low bladder control. It is of great use in the night time and helps avoid trips to the bathroom, you can just keep it near your bed and can use in the night.
- Portable urinal with an easy carry
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Whilst primary designed for use in the bedroom the urinal is also ideal for use during travelling, camping and at those awkward moments when a loo is just not available etc
- Provides enhanced leak-proof protection
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Improve patient care
- Side grips for easy lifting
- Back grip for easy handling
- Max sterilization temperature: 90 degree
- Urinary frequency
- Urinary urgency
- Urinary incontinence
- Old and sick
- Unclear theosophy patients
Advantages of Urine can:
- Prevent side leakage
- Antibacterial and resistance to ageing
- Prevents allergy to the skin
- Unisex for Man and Woman
- With Lid
- Easy nursing care
Urine Can is made from a semi-opaque, robust plastic for easy cleaning and longevity and Lid is Made Of Polypropylene.
Frequently asked questions:
1. Is the Urine Can easy to use?
Yes, it is very easy to use and comfortable.
2. Is the Urine can durable?
Yes, it is durable
3. Can this urine can, be used for Bedridden patients?
Yes, it can be used all you need is to hold it correctly.
4. What is the material that is used to prepare this urine can?
It is made up of eco-friendly, robust plastic.
5. Can the Urine can, be used outdoors?
Yes, it can be used when you have an urgency and couldn’t find a loo.
6. What is the capacity of this urine can?
The urinal has the Capacity of 1000Ml.
7. Is there a measurement mark available on the urine container?
Yes, it will be on the sides of the urine can.
8. This is washable and after what time advisable to rebuy another urine can?
This usually depends on the frequency of patients usage. However, this urine can last for a minimum of 6 months without discolouration. Although still usable after that, but it is advised to buy a new urine can.
Where to buy it?
These Urine Cans are available in Hyderabad at:
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 1)
Address: House No: 1-100, G2, Hitech City main road, Opposite to Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Phone: 070951 25777
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 2)
Address: True care surgical, Behind Vasireddy Swagruha Foods, Near Sri Holistic Hospital, Nizampet X road, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Phone: 040 4007 2221