Uro Leg bag is most commonly called as urine drainage bags that collect urine. This Uro leg bag is attached to a catheter (tube) that is inside your bladder by a physician. Uro Leg bag is mostly recommended to the people with bladder irregularities and in case of the patients with very recent history of surgery.
Suitable for day and night use for incontinence. Manufactured from soft clinical grade PVC sheeting. Available with a “T” type bottom outlet. Non-return valve to prevent the backflow of urine. Printed with easy to read scale. Convenient for tying on thigh with optional elastic straps. The bag is sterile and individually packed
Uro leg bag has a capacity of 2 litres which is provided with a 100 cm long super smooth kink resistant tubing which ensures unrestricted flow of urine into the bag. The modified tapered connector facilitates an aseptic connection between catheter-urine bag. A single hand operated “T” type bottom outlet of the uro leg bag facilitates an extremely fast emptying of the urine bag. Unique foldable hanger provided with tube holder is suitable for bedside hanging and keeps the tube in an upright position.
Features of Uro Leg Bag:
– Efficient valve with the top outlet
– Sterile and individually packed
– Highly durable
– Specially designed for measuring hourly urine output
– The straps at both sides of the bag provide secure attachment to legs.
– Provided with sampling port which facilitates midstream urine sampling
– Easy to use
– Pyrogen free
Uro Leg Bag is Used for:
– urinary incontinence (leakage)
– urinary retention (not being able to urinate)
– surgery that made a catheter necessary
– another health problem
Make of Uro Leg Bag:
Uro bag is made from durable vinyl and has a built-in odour barrier with pyrogen-free material. The walls are slightly thicker than uro bags.
Frequently asked questions:
1. Do all the uro leg bags have pipes for themselves?
Yes, they are attached to the bag
2. Is there the longest pipe with a uro leg bag?
No, they all come with an std sized pipe.
3. Is the Uro leg bag durable?
Yes, the uro leg bag is highly durable
4. How many ml does a uro leg bag hold?
It withstands for about to fill one bladder full of urine that is the capacity of one large mug.
5. Is the Uro bag reusable?
No, it is a disposable one.
6. How many uro leg bags are there in a pack?
25 pieces in a box.
Where to buy it?
Uro leg Bags are available in Hyderabad at:
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 1)
Address: House No: 1-100, G2, Hitech City main road, Opposite to Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Phone: 070951 25777
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 2)
Address: Nizampet X road, Near Sri Holistic Hospital, Behind Vasireddy Swagruha Foods, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Phone: 040 4007 2221