Uro bag is most commonly called as urine drainage bags that collect urine. This uro bag is attached to a catheter (tube) that is inside your bladder by a physician. Uro bag is mostly recommended to the people with bladder irregularities and in case of the patients with very recent history of surgery.
Uro bag has a capacity of 2 litres which is provided with a 100 cm long super smooth kink resistant tubing which ensures unrestricted flow of urine into the bag. The modified tapered connector facilitates an aseptic connection between catheter-urine bag. The uro bag is easy to carry and quite comfortable to the patient during changing of the bag. Unique foldable hanger provided with tube holder is suitable for bedside hanging and keeps the tube in an upright position.
Features of Uro Bag:
– Efficient valve with the top outlet
– Sterile and individually packed
– Highly durable
– Disposable bag
– Specially designed for measuring hourly urine output
– Provided with sampling port which facilitates midstream urine sampling
– Easy to use
– Pyrogen free
– Clear measured volume chamber allows accurate reading
Uro Bag is Used for:
– urinary incontinence (leakage)
– urinary retention (not being able to urinate)
– surgery that made a catheter necessary
– another health problem
Make of Uro Bag:
Uro bag is made from 0.125mm wall thickness, clinical grade soft PVC, Semi-transparent Bags with pyrogen-free material.
Frequently asked questions:
1. Do all the uro bags have pipes for themselves?
Yes, they are attached to the bag
2. Is there the longest pipe with a uro bag?
No, they all come with an std sized pipe.
3. Is the Uro bag durable?
Yes, the uro bag is highly durable
4. How many ml does a uro bag hold?
If you choose a small capacity uro bag then you need to change it more often. Anatomically the bladder can hold up to 500-600ml (this can be vary depending on your personal circumstances). So try choosing this 350 ml bag which may only fill one bladder full of urine that is the capacity of one large mug.
5. Is the Uro bag reusable?
No, it is a disposable one.
6. How many uro bags are there in a pack?
25 pieces in a box.
Where to buy it?
Uro Bags are available in Hyderabad at:
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 1)
Address: House No: 1-100, G2, Hitech City main road, Opposite to Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Phone: 070951 25777
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 2)
Address: Nizampet X road, Near Sri Holistic Hospital, Behind Vasireddy Swagruha Foods, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Phone: 040 4007 2221