Commode stool is a device which is designed to help people with disabilities during pooping. People who are suffering from severe injuries will find this commode stool as the best toilet seat. This stool offers a safe solution to any fall-risk individuals or seniors who have problems standing while showering.
This commode stool is ideal for use in and around the home or even in a hospital. It can be used as a free-standing commode, a toilet safety frame or a raised toilet seat. It is specially designed to provide comfort and convenience to disabled or aged people.
Key Features of a Commode Stool:
- Foldable Design
- Strong and Durable
- Lock System For Safety Purpose
- Lightweight, Comfortable And Easy To Carry
Make of the commode stool:
Commode stool is constructed with strong and quality metal and It has soft commode seat and lockable wheel brakes. The padded seat of the commode stool offers maximum comfort and stability.
Uses of a Commode Stool:
- Commode stool provides good support and hygiene for an individual during use.
- It provides the disabled with great comfort.
- This commode stool can easily open and folds and will also fold flat for convenient storage and for transportation.
- It’s smooth, seamless, contoured seat is designed exclusively with a wider surface for added comfort and stability during peeing and pooping.
- This stool has padded handles and can be transferred anywhere with ease.
- It enables a patient to sit comfortably during peeing and pooping.
- It is easier than using a normal bedpan.
- It is one of the best inventions which can be used at home and in hospitals.
How to clean a commode stool?
- Always put on your gloves during cleaning.
- Place commode stool into the shower stall and set the shower on a hot water setting.
- To clean well, Mix ½ cup of white vinegar with two cups of water in a small bucket and wash it.
- You can also use Dettol liquid for cleaning.
- Take out the commode stool from the shower stall and wipe it dry with a towel.
Frequently asked questions:
1. Can this commode stool is used over western-style commode?
No, it cannot be used over a commode.
2 Is the commode stool seat is removable??
3. Is the commode stool foldable?
4. Can the height of the commode stool be adjusted as per our requirement?
5. Is the commode stool is safe to use?
Yes, it is absolutely safe. It has rubber heads at the bottom of each leg which remains in the same position without skidding.
Where to buy it?
Commode stools are available in Hyderabad at:
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 1)
Address: H.No 1-100, G2, Hitech City main road, Opposite Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Phone: 070951 25777
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 2)
Address: Nizampet X road, Near Sri Holistic Hospital, Behind Vasireddy Swagruha Foods, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Phone: 040 4007 2221