Most of the doctors recommend using some special cots to the patients who are with disabilities even at their homes. These are the beds with a special mattress and a bedside rail. The bedside rail is a safety rail along the bedside that prevents a person from falling off.
The patient cot has two sections. There is an adjustable handle at the other side of the cot which helps in lifting the upper side of the mattress up to 90 degrees. Even the coir mattress has two sections which help in the easy lifting of the patient. This helps in changing the position of the patient during feeding.
- Sturdy design
- Fine quality
- Manually operated
- Framework made of rectangular m.s tube
- The top 2 sections are of perforated M.S Sheet
- Having head and foot panels
- Pre-treated and epoxy powder coated
Make of a Patient Cot with Mattress:
The framework of the cot is made of rectangular m.s tube. 2 section top made of perforated m.s sheet. Having head & foot panels. The mattress is made of fine quality coir and a top covering is made of plastic with two different sections. This helps in withstanding to the wear and tears.
- Useful for patients and seniors to get out of bed
- Convert any bed to fowler’s bed
- It has rubber nozzles at the end which helps in the security of the cot at any type of the floor
- It secures the patient to restrict to the bed as it has a safety strap.
- The bedside rails give security to the patient
It is easy to move and is absolutely comfortable for the patient during sleeping
- The mattress is best for orthopaedic patients which supports great to the spinal cord
Frequently asked questions
1. Till what angle head side can be lifted?
2. How much weight and size is the patient cot with a mattress?
35-45 kgs… 6,3” length 3 feet width approximately
3. Is the Patient cot with mattress durable?
Yes, the top layer of the mattress is made of a plastic sheet. So it has a very long life.
4. Is the patient cot with mattress easy to use?
yes, it is easy to use with a slight manual help.
5. Is the mattress washable?
Yes, it can be cleaned with a wet cloth.
Where to buy it?
Patient cot with a mattress is available in Hyderabad at:
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 1)
Address: H.No 1-100, G2, Hitech City main road, Opposite Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Phone: 070951 25777
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 2)
Address: Nizampet X road, Near Sri Holistic Hospital, Behind Vasireddy Swagruha Foods, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Phone: 040 4007 2221