The Gypsona plaster of Paris bandage is one of the great inventions which can be used for fractures. The POP bandage is a cost-effective method of obtaining slipper impressions of the patient’s feet or to wrap around the fractured joint. Simple immersion in water allows the Plaster of Paris bandages to be wrapped around the fractured joint which rapidly dries to a POP seal that helps in quick healing of the joint.
Our Gypsona pop bandage is a quick setting to minimize the amount of time the subject needs to sit and wait for the casting material to dry. It can be used for many other projects! Great for masks, sculptures, scenery and textured art.
- These pop plaster bandages are a superior quality quick-setting bandage that provides a creamy thick plaster consistency.
- It is of 5-inches wide by 5-yards long which help in quick wrapping and easy cover.
- Fast setting Gypsona plaster of Paris bandage that produces an even cast with an excellent finish
- Cost effective of obtaining impressions
- It is made of 100% fine knit cotton gauze embedded with Gypsona POP.
- Even plaster distribution
- Easily cut with scissors to get the desired size; Simply wet with water and apply
- For great stability and support apply three layers by overlapping about one half of the previous bandage.
The Gypsona Plaster of Paris Bandages are used not only for hospital purposes but also during:
- To obtain impressions during pregnancy or any other
- To make models
- To make moulds
How to use:
All you have to do is to simply cut the required length of the Gypsona Plaster of Paris Bandage if in the case to cover small areas. Or you can take the bandage out of cover and dip it in warm water, squeeze lightly and apply on the area needed.
The Gypsona Plaster of Paris is made from a specially woven leno cloth – Available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is the Gypsona plaster of Paris is reusable?
No, it is for one-time use
2. Is the Gypsona plaster of Paris is easy to use?
Yes, it is easy to use, easy to carry and absolutely safe.
3. How much time is required to have a Gypsona pop plaster?
It’s according to the medical condition and as per the guidance of your medical practitioner.
4. Is the Gypsona pop plaster is eco-friendly?
It is made up of natural material and is degradable.
5. What are the other uses of Gypsona pop plaster?
It can be used in multiple ways.
Where to buy it?
Gypsona Plaster of Paris Bandages are available in Hyderabad at:
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 1)
Address: House No: 1-100, G2, Hitech City main road, Opposite to Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Phone: 070951 25777
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 2)
Address: True care surgical, Behind Vasireddy Swagruha Foods, Near Sri Holistic Hospital, Nizampet X road, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Phone: 040 4007 2221