Cannula Fixator consists of a U shaped and Rectangular shaped Bandages that are used in fixing the cannula’s position. This is a readymade bandage specially designed for additional reinforcement around the cannula. It helps in preventing the disturbance that is accidental movement fo the catheter.
A Cannula Fixator is also used in surgery to hold up the tube inserted into the body to administer medication, drain off fluid, or introduce a surgical instrument. Cannula Fixator is most commonly used in hospitals and nursing homes. Medicated area of this Cannula fixator contains effective herbs such as Turmeric which enables healing the cuts or an injury faster but without side effects. It is applied externally. It is hypoallergenic and long-lasting adhesive bandage which ensures hygiene.
- Simple to use, painless removal.
- No irritation and no traces on the skin.
- Allows air and humidity to pass freely.
- Non-allergic adhesive with paper liner for easy removal.
- Flesh coloured with fast edges
- Saves Nursing time
- Stretches with body movement
- Porous adhesive Allows skin to breathe
- Cannula Fixator
- Useful in Minor Cuts
Cannula Fixator is made form medically approved cotton (non-woven) and approved adhesive substance.
How to use?
All you need is to peel out the paper on the adhesive side and place on the cannula area.
Uses of Cannula Fixator:
- It is ergonomically shaped to cover the cannula site
- Cannula fixator keeps the cannula site clean, secure and prevents any infection
- It provides a great and secured adhesion to the skin thanks to its hypoallergenic adhesive quality
- It is easy to peel free from the skin after use
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Tear the pouch to open the cannula fixator set
Frequently asked questions:
1. Is the Cannula Fixator easy to use?
Yes, it is very easy to use and comfortable. Anyone can easily use it for adhesion.
2. What is the material that is used to prepare this Cannula Fixator?
It is made up of eco-friendly and medically approved cotton material.
3. What are the dimensions of the Cannula fixator?
It commonly is seen dimensions are 6.00 cm x 8.00 cm
4. How many pieces of cannula fixators are available in a box?
5. Is the Cannula fixator reusable?
It can be used only once.
Where to buy it?
Cannula Fixators are available in Hyderabad at:
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 1)
Address: House No: 1-100, G2, Hitech City main road, Opposite to Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Phone: 070951 25777
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 2)
Address: Behind Vasireddy Swagruha Foods, Near Sri Holistic Hospital, Nizampet X road, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Phone: 040 4007 2221
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 3)
Address: Near Bata Showroom, Opp side of Ratnadeep Supermarket, Nallagandla, Seri lingampally, Hyderabad.-500019