A nebulizer is a device that turns your liquid medicine into vapor or mist. It is most commonly prescribed for patients suffering from asthma and conditions related to the respiratory tract. With this mesh nebulizer along now, you can go to your favorite ski trip without any hesitation.
Features of a mesh nebulizer:
- Low noise level
- Mouthpiece for adult and child
- Advanced mesh technology
- Consistent fine particle size for efficient respiratory treatment
- Low medication residue
Benefits of a mesh nebulizer:
- Reduced usage of drug comparatively
- Silent operation
- Easy to use
- Can be used in all directions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to clean the mesh cap of nebulizer?
- Discard the medicine removing the mesh cap. And by adding distilled water, nebulize the water for 1-2 minutes after replacing the mesh cap to remove the remaining medicine in mesh holes.
- Later, drain the remaining water and wash the medication bottle and mesh cap and other attached parts with distilled water. Note that you should not wash them under running tap water.
- Wipe off the excess water with a dry cloth and allow the parts to dry. Do not use tissues as they might get stuck in the mesh cap holes.
2. How long should the inhalation last for the most effective treatment?
- The period of inhalation depends shall be prescribed by your doctor. The generally accepted duration of inhalation procedure is 5-10 minutes for adults and 1-3 minutes for children.
3. What to do if the spray intensity has decreased?
The reasons for the spray intensity decrease might include
- Low battery power
- Mesh holes are clogged
- Electrodes get dirty
4. Are there any types of solutions which are prohibited to use when carrying out inhalations by means of the Mesh nebulizer?
- Do not use solutions that contain essential oils. As the particles enter into lower respiratory tract which may lead to lung inflammation in the longer run. It also affects the device.
- Do not use tinctures, infusions or decoctions of herbs. They damage the device.
- Do not use such medicines such as diphenhydramine, papaverine, platifillin, aminophylline, systemic glucocorticoids, and other drugs as these do not affect mucous of our body and hence there is no point in inhaling such drugs.
5. For children of what age is the Mesh nebulizer appropriate?
- Mesh nebulizer has no age limit. It can be used for people of all ages. Since the sound produced is less it doesn’t scare infants. It is portable and can be used in all directions.