Patient examination stools belong to the genre of hospital furniture which is used for examination of the patient. This backless patient examination exam stool has space-saving circular cushions that are covered in tested black healthcare vinyl. This unit is height and depth adjustable. The well-polished aluminium is used to make base blends with any interior scheme.
Some of the stools contain wheels at the base that can are lockable for safety purposes while providing the desired manoeuvrability. Some of them have plain ends. The padded seats are meant to provide comfort to the person sitting on the chair.
Key features of a Patient Examination Stool:
- Rolling exam therapy stool
- Firm density foam padding
- Easy height adjustment with a single lever
- Five-leg base with swivel casters
Patient Examinations Stools Can Be Used For:
- Examination of patients
- Medical research
- Minor surgical procedures
- Laboratory use
- Transportation purposes (stools with wheels)
- MRI or radiology uses
Uses of the patient examination stool:
- It can be used during the initial patient examination
- It is also used as accommodation at the hospital place
About Patient examination stool:
Height: Desk Height 18 ½”-24″. 360° ”The All-Around” height adjustment ring that is present at the bottom of the padded seat allows you to adjust the height. The height of the patient examination stool is measured from the top of the seat to the floor.
Padded Seat: Width 17″, Thickness 3 ½”.
Base: Durable 5-leg 24″fibreglass reinforced nylon base.
Casters: Comes with standard black rolling, non-marring casters (suitable for both hard and carpeted floors).
Vinyl: Highly durable moulded polyurethane foam cushioning covered with fully washable antibacterial/antimicrobial vinyl. The vinyl patient examination stools are protected by an industrial strength stain resistant finish.
Weight capacity: Approximately 300 lbs.
Frequently asked questions:
1. How comfortable is the patient examination stool padding?
It is Very comfortable. It even has a rubber stopper at the end.
2. What is the height of Patient examination table?
It extends up to 21” and minimizes to 17”.
3. Do I have to get off the chair to raise patient examination stool?
You have to stand enough to let the spring raise the seat.
4. What is the weight of Patient examination stool?
It approximately weighs about 23 pounds
5. What is the metal used in making the patient examination stool?
It is made of aluminium and the padding is made of soft vinyl cushion.
6. Does the patient examination stool has back support?
Where to buy it?
Patient examination stools are available in Hyderabad at:
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 1)
Address: H.No 1-100, G2, Hitech City main road, Opposite Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Phone: 070951 25777
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 2)
Address: Nizampet X road, Near Sri Holistic Hospital, Behind Vasireddy Swagruha Foods, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Phone: 040 4007 2221