Underpads acts as a protective layer to the hospital beds and is known to fight with effective urinary incontinence. It absorbs faster with prevents spoiling of the bed. It is one of the best inventions in today’s modern world to prevent the damage of the cot and mattress unlike the use of traditional methods.
The magic formula of the underpads converts liquid Into gel in very few seconds. It effectively prevents soiling of the Bed / Mattress by Bedridden Patient Suffering from severe urinary Incontinence. This magic formula helps in easy distribution of the liquid all through the underpad.
Features of Underpads:
– Faster absorbency
– Prevents Leakages And Ensures Cleanliness
– Provides Comfortable
– Ensures dry and Clean surface.
– It has a soft texture
Make of Underpads:
Underpads contains a key component SAP super absorbent padding which offers consistent absorbency for better comfort. The Inside liner of the underpads is so soft and vented which is non-irritant to the skin. The top sheet is made of quilted material which is gentle on delicate skin.
– The Netted channel inside the underpads is for faster liquid distribution and absorption. It is also known to eliminate the odour.
Uses of Underpads:
– Urinary incontinence patients
– Bedridden patients
– For babies
– People with neurological disorders
– Severe diarrhoea
– People with uncontrolled bladder
– Severe medical injuries
– Unconscious patients
– Kidney related diseased patients
– Women with urinary incontinence
Benefits of Underpads:
– Can be used at any place
– Light in weight
– Faster absorption
– Provides fresh odour
– Makes the patient comfortable
Frequently asked questions:
1. How long does the underpad last?
These underpads are designed to absorb and to withstand up to 4-5 hours. If more it leads to skin infections.
2. What is incontinence?
It is an involuntary state of passing urine or faecal that is in uncontrollable.
3. Underpad is a diaper or a sheet?
Underpad is a disposable sheet.
4. Does the underpad have an adhesive?
Yes, to stick on to the bed and prevent it from moving.
5. Are these reusable?
No, they are single-use pads
6. Can the underpad be used as a diaper for protection from urine and stool?
No its like sheet you can use it in bed for liquid absorption purpose
7. Whats the Underpad Size?
60×90 cm approximately
8. Can the underpads use for babies?
Yes, it can be used.
Where to buy it?
These underpads are also available in Hyderabad at:
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 1)
Address: H.No 1-100, G2, Hitech City main road, Opposite Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Phone: 070951 25777
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 2)
Address: Nizampet X road, Near Sri Holistic Hospital, Behind Vasireddy Swagruha Foods, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Phone: 040 4007 2221