Curved Forceps are primarily used for clamping large blood vessels or manipulating heavy tissue. Curved forceps are also designed to dissect soft tissue structures. Forceps are available in both curved and straight with a ratcheted finger ring handle. The jaws of forceps curved are 1/3 the length of the shanks and serrations are 1/2 the length of the jaws. These curved forceps have serrated tips and a length of 7 inches. It also has an extra heavy pattern.
The self-locking stainless steel of curved forceps nursing 12.5/14/16cm made by the stainless steel material. Those straight serrated jaws with straight or curved 2 types. The self-locking mechanism can be used as a clamp. 12.5cm/14cm/16cm three sizes for your choose.
– During surgeries
– Material: stainless steel
– Colour: silver
– Dimension: 12.5cm/14cm/16cm
– Type: curved
Features of curved forceps:
– Made From High-Grade Stainless Steel
– Completely Rust Free
– Matte Finish
– Silk matte satin finish
– These are used as a clamping material to restrict arteries or tissue, to control the flow of blood.
– Used mostly in general surgery
– Item condition new
– Easy to use
– Highly polished finish for aesthetic
– One can have a High range of Degree of Precision and Flexibility during clinical procedures
– Superior Craftsmanship
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are forceps used for?
Forceps are used when fingers are too large to grasp small objects or when many objects need to be held at one time while the hands are used to perform a task. The term “forceps” is most commonly used in the medical field for surgeries.
2. Is the Curved Forceps easy to use?
Yes, the edges are curved and are not sharp which is safe.
3. Is the Curved forceps durable?
Yes, but sterilization is needed after every use
4. Is the Curved forceps can be used for dressing?
In some cases, it can be used.
Where to buy it?
Curved forceps are available in Hyderabad at:
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 1)
Address: House No: 1-100, G2, Hitech City main road, Opposite to Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Phone: 070951 25777
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 2)
Address: Nizampet X road, Near Sri Holistic Hospital, Behind Vasireddy Swagruha Foods, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Phone: 040 4007 2221