Insulin Cool Pouch is the best invention which is really helpful during summers and in travelling. Spoiling or damaging of the Insulin, is one of the common problems that diabetes patients face. This is the coolest insulin pouch that is absolutely easy to carry and medically approved.
Features Of Insulin Cool Pouch:
– Keeps your insulin safe during harsh climatic conditions and during travelling
– Refrigeration Not Required.
– Simply Activate With Cold Water
– It is Re-Useable.
– The pouch can hold one or two insulin pens Or 1 X 10 Ml, Insulin Vial.
– Keeps most of the medications which are temperature-sensitive, cool and safe during every situation. Ice packs or refrigeration never needed
– Light and compact.
– Perfect for camping, travelling, and emergency kits.
– A must for emergency preparedness.
– Keeps medication cool and safe through power deficiency situations.
– This Reusable insulin cool cases offer convenience, freedom and most importantly, peace of mind.
What actually happens if the insulin gets heated?
Insulin which you are not using or about to use should be kept between 36 degrees and 46 degrees Fahrenheit. It gets cooler then it will freeze. If the insulin absorbs more heat then it might be good for a while, but eventually, it will start to break down.
How the Insulin Cool Pouch Works?
All you need to do is to immerse it in cold water for 5-15 minutes. The crystals that are contained in the panels of the wallet then expand into a gel, which remains cool for up to several days — relying on the process of evaporation for cooling. Just you need to towel dry the outer part and let’s go.
Make of Insulin Cool Pouch:
The Insulin cool Pouch is made of Cotton material and the gel in it is medically approved and environment-friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Will it work if I keep it in my purse?
It needs breathing and should not be kept in an air-tight container. You can easily carry in your handbag.
2. For how long can it keep the insulin usable?
It depends on external conditions. If you are travelling it can stay cool for 12 hrs when inside a suitcase or a bag. If outside then for 6 hrs there is no issue.
3. What is the size of the wallet?
Enough that it can hold two pens easily
4. Can it be carried in international flights?
5. What is the dimension?
Where to buy it?
Insulin Cool Pouches are available in Hyderabad at:
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 1)
Address: House No: 1-100, G2, Hitech City main road, Opposite to Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
Phone: 070951 25777
TrueCare Surgicals (Store 2)
Address: True care surgical, Behind Vasireddy Swagruha Foods, Near Sri Holistic Hospital, Nizampet X road, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Phone: 040 4007 2221